Monday, October 22, 2007

Utah here we come

We are off to Utah this week. Lots to get ready. Can't wait to see my prego sister and my mom. The kids are so happy to have some time off school. They are such home-bodies.

I ran 5 miles this AM and it felt amazing. I love to run with the girls in my ward. They are all so great. Speaking of ward memebers, we went to the Barrington's to watch the game last night, we really like this family. Trent made us wear Yankee gear! The Barrington's are Red Socks fans. All the kids ran around wild, and even Gabi had so much fun.

We love Spokane. I am feeling like we belong here and that we are making life-long friends. It will be nice to be with our family this week (wed.) though. We are so blessed.

1 comment:

Sid said...

Drive safely and have a great time!
Sid