Sunday, July 27, 2008

Oh Canada!

We are Canadian and we went home for a nice long visit. We love staying in Lethbridge and feeling like kids again. Trent and I. We have many family members to care for our kiddos while Trent and I bike or go to a movie. We met up with family and friends. I spent a whole evening with my mom and dad. I joked, "I am 30+ years old and this is the FIRST time I have been out with just me and my mom and dad." We had a great laugh at that! We also celebrated Trent's mom's birthday in Waterton and had a blast there. Trent's family is great. The kids love being with their Canadian family.

5 comments:

NACJMAC said...

So fun to see what you guys are up to! We miss you- it's been too long since we've seen you. Keep enjoying your summer- we'll catch up soon. I had a great Heritage idea today- "my proudest moments"- you know, graduation, after babies, buying first home, mission homecoming- I want to do it this fall!

AZ Hey-mon said...

It is so fun to go back "home". It looks like you all had a really fun time. I was just telling a friend about the Big Turks that I had ya'll bring back to provo. YUCK! But Craig sure liked them.

The Crandall Family said...

Love the pics and your family is so cute - and you are still one hot mama! Wish we could see you guys more. I am so glad you had a wonderful - and deserved - VACATION in Canada. See you soon!
Big hugs from Utah,
Chris and family

rrluke said...

Seeing the pictures of Waterton reminded me of happy memories going there as a child. I laughed when I saw the bike picture - me and my siblings would always beg our parents to rent one - which they did - but they always made us peddle. I was glad to see Trent doing the work! I can't wait to take our kids there someday - let's do it together!

Randi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Lets get together sometime, BTW. Love waterton. Love it.