Friday, March 13, 2009

Last snowfall? pleeeease

One more trip down the backyard hill slope. I pray! It is MARCH!




Also, another shameful plug for my company (and no I am not going to mention being on Oprah's list again).

I woke up to this....


Reading a Heritage Makers book, reading and laughing.


Then later they were looking at the book I made for my grandpa, as I keep it right next to my computer as inspiration. The kids were asking questions and talking about him and it warms my heart.
Yes, Teague is eating a rice crispy treat for breakfast... It has cereal in it!!!


(I will help you do a book too.... what book do you need to write?)

Start one by going to www.doctorstorybook.com
Don't wait another day!

Did I mention we were on Oprah's All-Time-Favorite Gifts for under $100 list? (that was for Shannan--thanks for being a good client & friend).

No comments: