Thursday, April 16, 2009


This is were we lived in Ireland. I had a get-together last night with some super fun women to work on books. Someone asked me about Ireland. I scanned in all the photos from that time 1997-1999. The memories came flooding back.


We would walk along the Irish Sea in the town of Whitehead.

We had Teague there. In Northern Ireland Teague is a derogatory term (or so the stuffy Protestants told me--too Irish for their British taste) so when people asked his name, and I knew they were Irish/Catholic I would say "Teague" and if they were Protestant/British I just used his middle name so they didn't give me the "look".



Trent as a new dad. He is going to have one more little boy. We are leaning towards the Irish name "Ronan". Teague likes "Lincoln" as he is in Washington DC right now with Bella. I like "Cole" as all the kids have these amazing Coal-black eyes.

1 comment:

AZ Hey-mon said...

I have a friend with a Ronan and a 2 friends each with a Cole. Both cute names. I like the Cole because of their coal black eyes, idea. Hey you are my 3rd friend this year having their 4 child and making it an even 2 boys 2 girls. I am so excited for you.