Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Our new room called: THE HAPPY PLACE


The girls got a room makeover thanks to my talented friend who does part mural, part velcro boards (her own creation and design, it's amazing!). It transformed the girl's room into a place I never want to leave. :)

Thanks Shauna for bringing the happiest place on earth to our home! (no need to go to Disneyland now!)

She painted the walls with the hillside and then added the trees and animals that she created at her studio. Here is the first tree, owl, leaves that she applied to the wall with velcro.





These features have velcro on them and can be taken off and even sold later as a set to go with the Target bedding.

It is such a sweet little room. I had no idea you could make a room so cute! See how the bedding and walls coordinate. Amazing!!!


If you want to make magic happen visit Howell Creations and talk to Shauna. She can even ship the wall art so you don't have to live in Spokane area!
http://www.howellcreations.blogspot.com/

Also, I made a cute clock with a Heritage Makers scrapbook page to match the room decor. Check out how cute this is... I just have to put it on a clock that you get at a craft store. (I am so proud to contribute to the room in my own way.)

2 comments:

NACJMAC said...

Oh I love it Candy! So cute! I have never seen anything like that, but it is adorable! And I love the clock! Haven't seen you guys forever. Hope you're doing great.

Breanna said...

This is sooo cool!! Love it all. :) Bet those girls are in heaven!!