Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy "fit" Thanksgiving!

I woke up this AM to run 3.5 miles and I did it averaging and 8 and a half minute mile. I am so pleased with my fitness goals. So grateful to Abby, Shannon and Randi, for being my loyal and wonderful and inspiring running partners. As I walked home after my run I had a minute to reflect at 7:30 in the morning on this Thanksgiving day. The beautiful 16 degree weather gave the grass the appearance of being coated in a million shimmering diamonds. I looked at the kid's school and had such a warm feeling. This is my kid's school. What a wonderful place it will hold in their memories forever. I look across the field and saw my house, our wonderful home! I love it so much. I am so grateful for our home. We have our dream home. I love it. I love what is inside it even more. 3 beautiful babies. I can't tell you who I love most. Maybe the man I married. Trent was baptized 16 years ago yesterday. I think that is what I am MOST grateful for, without that we couldn't be the wonderful family that we are. We are an eternal family, so come what may nothing can take that from me, well, nothing unless we break the Lord's commandments. I am so grateful for the gospel. I am grateful for my grandma Gibb and my mother who are strong and wonderful women of faith. I love my sister more than I can express. So thankful for her. I have so many wonderful family and friends. Life is wonderful. Happy Thanksgiving. Happy day! (Teague is playing hockey in the basement with Trent right now--he is healthy!--happy everything!)

1 comment:

Angie said...

You are so cute - good for you and your running. You go girl!