Friday, January 2, 2009

Blog Goals

Ryleigh by our driveway

I have this new year's resolution to blog more.

We have been snowed in for weeks. About 3 weeks. I am ten weeks pregnant with our 4th (I can't believe I am typing that) and I have been craving Olive Garden but haven't been able to get out to that restaurant due to the weather. It is that bad. School starts Monday and I am wondering how my kids are going to get there. (You can see the school from our house, but it is across a large field and I really don't think their legs are long enough). I could drive them, maybe, I don't have 4 wheel drive and I am not sure I could make it there and back.

Leaving for a cruise in 1 week. Heritage Makers cruise with my mom. I am having a bit of trouble packing, as my tummy already is popping out and it is not looking cute yet, just chubby.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Congratulations on baby #4! We are so excited for your family. We got snowed in here too, but just for a week. Thank goodness for food storage. Good luck with the snow and have a great cruise. Jealous! We miss you guys, hope all is well.