Friday, January 23, 2009

Home Again


This is a bit embarrassing. For our Heritage Makers cruise this year we had a "famous couples" night and since I was on the cruise with my mom we teamed up with Mary & Mark Hansen to be "The Girls Next Door" with "Hugh Hefner". It was so funny.

I had such a fun time with my mom and my favorite Heritage Makers Friends! I was gone nearly 10 days and I missed my little ones at home.

13 weeks pregnant today. I hope this morning sickness passes. I am working out almost daily. I hope NOT to gain my usual 50 lbs. with this one. Girl or boy? I really think we will wait this time and not find out. Teague wants a brother so bad. Ryleigh just announced she'd rather it be a girl because if it is a boy she said, "Teague won't let anyone else touch him. He will think he owns him!" (She is probably right).

Ryleigh gets baptised in a couple weeks and my sister and dad and mom are coming to Spokane. I am so excited. I found Ryleigh the cutest dresses for the occation.

1 comment:

AZ Hey-mon said...

CONGRATULATIONS! How did I miss that you are expecting? That is wonderful. I hope that it is a boy for Teague. I can't wait to see pics from the baptism. That is very exciting also. Chloe gets baptised in May. I don't think I am ready for that. they get too big too fast.