Monday, February 2, 2009

Watcha the T.B.


Recently Gabi started to say the family prayer. Today it went like this,

"Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for mommy, daddy, Teegee & Ryleigh. I lika to watcha the T.B..."

Age 2.5 is the cutest age on earth. She is so precious to watch. Even when Teague pushes her buttons and she screams a shrill scream to ward him off. Last night they played "Spider Baby" and Teague put his Spiderman mask on her head she chased him around.

This week is a good one. Trent is home (knee surgery recovery), my mom, sister, nephew and dad are coming to visit!

I am really enjoying Heritage Makers. I am currently working on our 2007 family album and a book about my dad and a book about my grandma Ruth. I enjoy working with my clients who are friends and who are doing fun projects too.

Trent takes Teague & Ryleigh skating a couple times a week. They are getting really good. Teague just learned to skate backwards and crossovers.

Ryleigh is getting baptised on Sat. Here she is in the dress her Grandma bought for her as a little gift.

2 comments:

Heather Gibb said...

How cute---love the t.b.! Wow I can't believe Ryleigh is getting baptized already. My kids had so much fun w/your kids!!!

Nine said...

Candy, your girls are just beautiful! I hope Trent is feeling better soon, and you guys have fun with your visitors:)