Monday, February 9, 2009

Baptism Day


On Saturday February 7th, 2009 Ryleigh Ruth May was baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day-Saints. She took on a covenant to always remember Jesus Christ and to try to be like him.


I had to tell a little bit about Ryleigh and I could barely talk as I was so overcome by emotion of how proud I am of my sweet daughter.

I told of her quick delivery (4 min. from car to delivery) her love of her family, her love of basketball, how she gets along with her friends, how she loves to serve her family and friends. I also told of how she was named after her great-grandmother and how she is much like her.


My sister and mom came to be with us on this special day.

It was a great day.

Thank you for coming Tessa, Kinsley, Corbin and Katie!

No comments: