Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Lucky

This dog knows where to sit when Gabi eats her eggs. Luck dog.
Gabi wanted to bake a cake (this is pudding, she doesn't know the difference). This is what life is all about... letting your 2 year old turn on the mixer and lick the beater. Luck me.

On this day I was inspired by a friend who taught me that instead of selling "heritage" you have to take time to "make heritage" with those that matter most. Thanks Randi.




"Daddy, you home!!!!" Everyday she makes his day. Lucky Daddy.


I feel very lucky lately. Baby #4 is moving around and reminds me daily how lucky I am to have another sweet baby. I guess it is because of how sweet the other 3 are that I feel that way. They are such good kids. I am so glad they are mine.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Our #4 is going to be another BOY! How about you? Will you find out or be surprised? I love my growing team! Miss you-Jen